Welcome and blessings to you from our community here in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
This website is offered with love to all who are on a spiritual journey and are seeking to connect with like-minded folks.
Our online community is in response to the growing requests to bring Holy Angels and our inclusive theology to a larger group of people.
More and more people are finding "organized religion" challenging. They attend church, yet find themselves questioning and struggling with the view from the Pulpit.
There are many feeling like outsiders in their own faith communities:
- gays, lesbians and others who are not welcomed as equal members of the Body of Christ.
- those who are feeling their spirits at odds with the established teachings;
- people whose spirituality has expanded past the "box" of their parish;
- those who have questions about some of the "rules";
- women who would like to take a greater role within their faith communityWe have met those who have been sifting through the myriad systems and spiritual teachings, trying to find a "fit," yet feeling that something is still missing. They miss the richness of tradition; the comfort of familiar ritual; the identity of being Catholic, Anglican etc. and connecting with a like-minded group of people.
If this has been your experience, then this online community may be a place for you.
While we may not be down the street, or even in the same country, our spiritual connection can be like a life-line. This website is here to support you in your spiritual journey, embrace you as the Divine Child you are and offer resources that will assist along the way.